Older Posts

May 29, 2013

Ugly Beautiful - May Monthly Blog Challenge



This month's blog challenge was interesting. Our task was to photograph something "ugly" and make it beautiful. I try every day to find the beauty in the little things, but a rotten banana? Not usually beautiful until it turns into a delicious warm homemade bread! (courtesy of my Professional Baker Hubby...or so he says!).
Follow along the blog circle and see what the rest of my group of Clickin Moms found beautiful!


Please link to Jaunita's blog to see her ugly beautiful subjects!

5 comments :

Mindy said...

That is an interesting and fun subject you selected! Love the little heart you created and the variety of angles.

Heather said...

I love the lines that you used for the bananas. I totally agree about banana bread! I can't look at a really ripe banana without thinking about it. :)

Carrie Saindon said...

I really love the different perspectives you took of the bananas and heart. And yummy - banana bread sounds good now.

Sara Al Kiyumi said...

This is my favorite! Why didn't I think of bananas?! I'm really upset with the lack of my creativity this month. lol.

Lisa J Deering said...

So clever - I like the colors and the playfulness of these beautiful ugly images!!

Post a Comment