Older Posts

November 10, 2012

Lee-Ann, Matt and Lola - waiting for baby to arrive!

I met Lee-Ann through skating, last year we skated together to win a National Gold Medal! When she told us after the season that she was not skating the next year because she was expecting, our team was thrilled! And all the "feeling ill" at the last couple competitions all made sense!
I was honoured when Lee- Ann and Matt asked me to take their maternity AND newborn photos! Can't wait until I get to photograph their new baby in just a few more weeks! They will be receiving the best Christmas gift ever this year!


Here is the happy couple (can't you see how happy they are, even blurry!?) and Lola, their first "baby"




I am loving these natural poses - so real and genuine! 

Getting ready for baby - you look like a natural Lee-Ann!


Another genuine moment - as a Mom, these moments should be treasured!



Lee-Ann, Matt and Lola, thank you for choosing me to photograph this amazing event! Cannot wait for Baby F to arrive!
Love, Bee

0 comments :

Post a Comment