Older Posts

November 02, 2013

October Monthly Blog Circle - Spookiness



It has been a few months since I participated in the monthly blog circle with the other momtogs I know! I have just been way too busy and time passes me by!
This month, the theme was Spookiness. Perfect for Halloween! And the weather we have been having could not have been better - rain, wind, dark.
For these shots I honestly went outside, in the rain, my camera in a plastic bag with the lens poking out. Put my lens on manual focus and just took pictures of whatever! I could not even see my viewfinder since it was in a bag! So, this is what I got and I was actually happy that some turned out a little bit spooky!
When you are finished looking, click over to Heather's blog and see what she found spooky!

 creepy man on the porch.....(its my hubby :))

5 comments :

Candace Chitwood said...

I think you did a good job with the theme!

Heather said...

That fourth one down is especially spooky! I think they're all great, but that one especially really matches the theme.

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Great spooky captures!

Unknown said...

These are so fun! Great job!

Heather Dillon said...

Love the black and white shots - really spooky - cool texture too

Post a Comment