Older Posts

May 17, 2013

He is here! He is here! Our new littlest family member, Zachary! (You can see his beautiful mama's maternity session here too!)
Zach's mom thought he would be here early just like his big sister but I guess Z had different plans.....and arrived a bit later than expected!
Nothing better than arriving at the hospital within a day to photograph a little baby. Everything is so new, even if its your second baby.
I love doing these sessions. And I use minimum editing in order to preserve every single detail from the busy messy hospital room, to the wrinkly newborn fingers, to the smiles and cries and frowns.
Because what mama wants to forget all those moments? None that I know of.
But I do know that with the sleepless nights that comes with a brand new life we often forget to notice these details....and that is where I come in.

Pure. Real. Love.


Can't wait to watch you grow baby Z...
Love Bee xo

11 comments :

Tyler said...

Gorgeous. I wish I had known you when my babes were born BJ!!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Aww, these are so sweet, you did a great job of capturing all the details!

Krista Lund said...

I love the image of his hands and that big yawn at the end...melting!

Jenny Cordero said...

Be still my heart!

Beth Wade said...

love these! so sweet <3

AVBergantino said...

These are wonderful! I love hospital sessions! Such great details!

Mindy said...

What an incredible blessing to have you document his birth so beautifully!

Lana said...

Beautiful

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness I love these!!!

Shyne Photography said...

So lovely and he's so beautiful.

Tracey said...

These are gorgeous! What beautiful memories you were able to capture!

Post a Comment