Older Posts

March 14, 2013

A Mom from A to Z - Oakville Newborn Photography - Lifestyle Photography - Oakville Ontario Photographer



First comes Ava, then comes Zachary. A to Z!

I am honoured to photograph this gorgeous family because they are my cousins! And more excited than me are my children that they will have a new cousin soon! Owen is especially excited to have another boy around finally!

I can't wait until Z is here and we can smush him and cuddle him!

Enjoy the rest of your maternity time Jo, you look fantastic!

xo Love Bee



8 comments :

Beth Wade said...

love these!

Unknown said...

I love the lifestyle feel of all these. Great work!

Jo Clark said...

Beautiful family and session. Love the light in their home and mom is insanely gorgeous!

AshleyS said...

beautiful--love the bright colors with the toys :)

Tori said...

Great session! I especially love the ones of her sitting on the bed.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

What a sweet family, I love these lifestyle maternity captures!

Andrea said...

Beautiful images!

Post a Comment